last update: 19 mar 2003 @
Want to get in touch with us?
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions about this translation project, please feel free to contact us
at the address below. Feedback from our readers is always appreciated. We should warn you, however, that there are certain types of e-mail
we will and will not read.
Please do write to us if...
- You notice a broken link or glitch on the page that prevents you from accessing certain content,
or just looks unsightly.
- You are a native speaker of Japanese (or at least more native than us) and notice any glaring errors
in the translation of the text itself. This is incredibly helpful to us as students of the Japanese
language, and we really appreciate it.
- You have a suggestion or constructive criticism for us about the translation or the site interface.
- You would like to sponsor us, offer us hosting, or send large amounts of money in our general direction.
- You want to help out with the project in some way. For example, when I was working on the FFX translation,
some people offered to translate the English script into French, German, Chinese, etc. This is a great idea,
we just ask that you talk to us before you start publishing it.
- You want to tell us what an incredible job we're doing, how we're your heroes and to ask permission
to name your firstborn child or pet llama after us.
- You have anything else that you think we might be interested in... let common sense be your guide.
Please do not write to us (yes, that means close your mail client RIGHT NOW and forget it, because
we're not listening) if...
- You want to flame us about our translation or the rate of updates. We're working to the best of our abilities, and
if anything is going help us work through the translation faster, having to slog through several hundred e-mails
of "WHY U TRANSALTE SO SLOW???????? I AM LIEK AT THE END OF THE GAME AND U GUYS ARE SOOOOOO
FAR BEHIND!!!!!!!!!11" every day is certainly not it.
- You want to know where to acquire the game itself. Just look around. There are plenty of game retailers
on the internet. This isn't one of them.
- You need to know how to beat a boss, make it through a dungeon, how
to sing like Yuna or what-have-you. This
is a translation, not a strategy guide. We'll translate whatever information the game provides (and give you
enough help to get from one place to another) but we have no intention of providing detailed strategies. I can almost
guarantee that the sort of information you're looking for will show up at GameFAQs in relatively short order,
so just keep checking there.
- You have death threats, mailbombs, a virus, or anything similarly unpleasant to send us. The sentiment is
much appreciated, but we can manage quite well without that sort of nasty stuff, thank you.
In a nutshell: thoughful comments/suggestions are very much appreciated, flames are not.
Now that you know the ground rules, feel free to
fire away to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you...
. the unofficial final fantasy ten-two translation .
english translation © 2003 redtech co., ltd. all rights reserved
final fantasy and all related material © 2003 square co., ltd.
original graphics and html by redtech